103/82 Cade Way
Blue-chip entry point in dream location
Presenting an ideal entry point into the Parkville market or an excellent investment choice, this light-filled loft apartment combines a functional layout that offers a true sense of contemporary living, couple with a tranquillity of a leafy streetscape.
Located in one of Melbourne’s growth zone – with close proximity to Melbourne University, the hospital precinct and a short tram ride to the CBD.
The Parkside development has a stunning landscaped connection to Royal Park, Melbourne’s largest green space.
– Generous size bedrooms with mirrored BIR.
– Spacious open-plan living and dining.
– Gully kitchen with stainless steel appliance and granite bench-top.
– Polished floorboards plush carpeting, reverse-cycle heating and cooling.
– Contemporary bathroom with an oversized shower recess.
– Euro laundry with trough.
– Spacious balcony overlooking a leafy streetscape.
Direct 505 bus route to Melbourne University/RMIT (8 mins travel time) outside the front door. Easy access to city link & Melbourne airport only 15mins away by car.