Visit this page to answer and satisfy your most frequent requests.
MAKE A PAYMENT
Pay your rent with Direct Debit
Pay your rent via direct debit with Rental Rewards. If you have an existing account with Rental Rewards, log in and set up direct debit payments here.
If you are a new renter with Melcorp, set up your Rental Rewards account here. Simply enter your mobile number (this is your Renter ID/Reference) and follow the emailed instructions.
Please note: When setting up direct debit payments, you will need to ensure:
- You set it up to deduct payment a few days before your rent due date each month, to allow funds to clear by your due date
- Surcharges to use Rental Rewards apply ($1 fee per transaction value for bank account transaction; or up to 2.8% surcharge when paying via credit card
- Other fees may apply, including for failed payments
- To see the list of full terms and conditions, visit the website.
Pay your rent via BPAY
BPAY allows you to pay your rent through your banking provider. BPAY allows you to make once off, manual payments. To do this, you will need Melcorp’s Biller Code and your unique Reference number. If you cannot locate your unique BPAY reference number with Melcorp, please contact your Property Manager.
Make a once-off payment
If you have an existing Rental Rewards account, you can make a one-time payment here or via BPAY with your unique Reference number and our Biller Code. Contact your property manager if you are unsure of these details.
- Apply for a Rental Property
Frequently asked questions