M2115/2107 Princes Highway
The Best 2-Bedroom Apartment In M-City With A Must-See, Mega-Sized Terrace
Hold onto your breath because the awe-spiring 40-sqm (approximate) private west-facing terrace accompanying this contemporary-themed, brand-new apartment will steal it away.
Adding a brilliant dimension to a fabulous lifestyle in master-planned M-City, the massive outdoor venue provides the perfect space to spread out, relax and soak up the sunshine, ask friends around for a lazy weekend barbeque under the big blue sky, enjoy happy hour after a day’s work or party the night away at your very own indoor-outdoor celebration.
One of the biggest 2-bedders in the brand-new complex, it features a huge open-plan setting with an easy flow from the living and dining room to the schmick kitchen appointed with quality oven, gas cooktop and dishwasher. This enticing entry into the market or savvy investment opportunity also features a main bedroom with deluxe ensuite bathroom, an equally deluxe central bathroom and a second bedroom with space aplenty to fit a computer nook. A European laundry and reverse-cycle air conditioner add to the appeal.
Pop downstairs to discover an array of amenities on the doorstep including specialty stores, Woolworths, K-Mart, Village Cinema, restaurants, childcare services, fitness centre, tennis court and a swimming pool. A comfortable stroll will also get you to Monash University, Monash Hospital and Clayton Station in no time with brand new bus stop right in front of the building.
Living here is a lifestyle in itself, so don’t delay making this one-of-a-kind home your own.
• One of the biggest 2-bedroom apartments in M-City
• Massive entertaining terrace (approx 40sqm) with west-facing orientation
• Generous open-plan living and dining room
• Schmick fully appointed kitchen
• Two bedrooms with mirrored robes
• Two deluxe bathrooms (main ensuite)
• European laundry
• Reverse-cycle air conditioner
• Amazing array of on-site amenities including shops, restaurants, movies, tennis court, gym and swimming pool
• Walk to Clayton Station, Monash Uni and Monash Hospital
• A lifestyle in itself