208/353 Napier Street
Modern Fitzroy Pad Metres to the Action!
• Stunning space and sleek style in the ‘Artist’ complex
• Floor to ceiling glass offering ample natural light
• Modern Stone-featured kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Reverse cycle heating and cooling + secured storage cage
• Resident facilities include: 20 metre pool, spa, sauna, fully equipped
gym, BBQ area and organic garden
• Wonderfully placed metres to all the vibrancy of Brunswick Street
Wonderfully placed in a brilliant Fitzroy pocket just metres to all the vibrancy of Brunswick Street, this light-filled and contemporary good size two-bedroom apartment in the ‘Artist’ complex has all your living bases covered.
First home buyers and savvy investors are sure to be enticed by this open plan retreat. The expansive central lounge and dining zone is bathed in relaxed natural light, with this main living hub opening out to the balcony for entertaining.
The modern stone-featured kitchen comes with stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher, meanwhile the well-sized bedrooms offers built-in robes. Other property features include a sleek bathroom with bath, and ensuite to the main bedroom. Separate laundry area, reverse cycle heating and cooling, secure intercom entry, and a secured storage cage. Residents will also have access to 20 metre indoor pool, spa, sauna, fully-equipped gym, BBQ area, communal kitchen, and organic garden.
Love this brilliant location just moments to great local bars and eateries including The Fitz Café, Marquis de Lorne, The Rum Diary Bar, and Rice Paper Scissors just to name a few. You also have easy access to Johnston Street, Smith Street, and Lygon Street attractions, Carlton Gardens, University of Melbourne, trams, and the Eastern Freeway.