1508/620 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
Spectacularly staged in the superbly central Liberty Tower building, this light-filled 2 bedrooms retreat offers panoramic and protected city and bay views from a 15th floor position of prestige. Head downstairs and walk to Southern Cross rail and retail, Marvel Stadium, Crown, riverfront restaurants, and lively laneway cafes with the Financial District a few blocks away.
This property is UNFURNISHED and features
– Spacious open-plan living and dining
– Marble-topped SMEG-equipped kitchen with a waterfall-edged breakfast bar plus a dishwasher
– Both bedrooms are generously sized, with the sunlit main serviced by built-in robes
– Two-way bathroom boasting a fully tiled shower over a bath, mirrored cabinetry and laundry capability
– A sheltered, full-width balcony offers breathtaking views sweeping across the waved roof of Southern Cross Station to Marvel Stadium, the blue-water bliss of Port Phillip Bay, and the mountainous majesty of the Great Dividing Range.
Other features are
– Double-glazed panels of floor-to-ceiling glass
– Ducted heating and cooling throughout the whole apartment.
– Intercom entry
– Recessed down-lighting
Take full advantage of an on-site building manager and first-class resort-style facilities including a pool, spa and fully equipped gym when available.
**Photos with furniture are for advertising purposes only.
** TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT, PLEASE REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY **
By registering your details, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations of your appointment. Please ensure you also have photo ID with you for the inspection. Register and apply early to secure this property.