THAT'S IT! YOU'VE FOUND IT!
Inspired by the iconic Australian gum trees that line Royal Parade, Royal Elizabeth’s contoured façade is a symphony of forest hues.
Royal Elizabeth provides convenient accommodation close to the city, universities and hospitals and a level of livability and quality seldom seen in buildings of this size.
This cosy 1 bedroom plus study apartment is located on Level 1 of the iconic ROYAL ELIZABETH building on Berkeley Street.
This property comes with WHITE GOODS and features:
– 1 bedroom with sliding mirror built in wardrobes
– Separate study room with sliding mirror built in wardrobes
– Stylish tiled bathroom and internal laundry provisions
– Quality fixtures & fittings throughout
– Kitchen fitted with Miele appliances including an integrated Fisher & Paykel fridge
– Private extra alfresco area from bedroom
Residents will also be able to enjoy the use of the building’s gymnasium, lounge and private dining room on Level 19 when available!
***Photos with furniture are for advertising purposes only***
** TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT, PLEASE REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY **
By registering your details, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations of your appointment. Please ensure you also have photo ID with you for the inspection. Register and apply early to secure this property.