105/61 Mackenzie Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
Presenting a magnificent apartment, ‘The Indigo Lofts’ of the renowned Concept Blue Development, formerly the headquarters of the Victorian Police Station.
Set in the centre of the academic precinct enjoying trams at your doorstep and RMIT directly opposite, as well as a close proximity to Queen Victoria Market and Melbourne Central shopping and station, State Library, Carlton Gardens and Chinatown, this impeccable city pad will surely impress.
The loft-style apartment offers contemporary and minimalistic interiors with high ceilings and natural light-infused spaces, and so much more:
– floorboard throughout the lounge area on the ground floor
– a modern kitchen with quality stainless-steel appliances
– gas cooktop, electric oven, range hood and dishwasher
– a sizeable living and dining space on the ground level
– European laundry with dryer included
– the top tier accommodates the bedroom complemented with BIRs and a chic bathroom
Residents enjoy use of premier building facilities including indoor pool, spa, sauna, a fully equipped gymnasium, ground-floor cafe, meeting room, outdoor entertaining area with BBQ facilities.
Book your inspection now or contact Dion Flowers on 03 9242 0088 for more information.
*Images are for advertising purposes only
*Bond is equivalent of 6 week’ rent.