Outstanding Success - Brand New Display Suite Now Open
–– Secure your new home with a 5% deposit^
–– Eligible for $15,000 HomeBuilder Grant
–– $10,000 First Home Owner Grant
–– Save up to $50,000 on Stamp Duty*
This 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom upper townhouse offers convenient family living, just minutes from Melbourne’s CBD.
On the lower floor, a vast open-plan kitchen, dining and lounge connects to a private terrace. Above, three spacious bedrooms, ensuite and central bathroom.
– Expansive 2-floor luxury townhouse
– Timber floorboards & recessed LED downlights
– Spacious bedrooms with luxurious wool-blend carpet
– Private outdoor terrace and secure Level 2 entry
Featuring an entertainer’s kitchen with:
– Oversized island benches with natural stone benchtops
– Natural stone splashbacks
– Miele appliances, included 5 burner stainless steel cooktop
– Striking undermount Whispair Monte Carlo rangehood
– Stylishly integrated dishwasher
– Semi integrated fridge and freezer
A large home wrapped in the heritage façade of a 1920’s industrial powerhouse – J. Gadsden’s famed tin smithing and canning factory. Live amongst history while enjoying all the trappings of modern Melbourne.
On foot – café culture, fine dining and boutique shopping. Rich local culture and suburban ambience.
By train – reach the CBD in mere minutes by train – while bus terminals connect you to major universities, hospitals and research centres.
By car – nearby major roadways provide rapid transit to the airport, outer suburbs and rural destinations.
^ Terms & Conditions apply
*Stamp duty calculated based on Townhouse G03.